Problems with a standalone for Linux

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Feb 9 10:14:33 EST 2010

Thank you very much Bernard for your answer.

I will keep in mind your clever idea of a message logging; well, but
for future applications ;-))

What I don't understand at all is why all is working well on Mac an
Windows and not on Linux ! all the more so that, with Linux, among 3
buttons triggering exactly the same program, only one does not work!

For the time being, I think that your last suggestion (installing
Linux in a VM) should be the good one;
But up to now, I sent my app. to only one person who uses exclusively
Linux (and I am not selling it ;-)) so I will "wait and see".

"Procrastination" is not often a good solution but might be one in
this case ;-o)))

Thanks again

Best regards from Grenoble

André