Embedded Flash Player

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 8 19:54:39 EST 2010

Hi Bob - if the SWF file is already scalable (i.e. It resizes when you drag
out the movie in the standalone Flash Player window) then you can just make
your revBrowser object as big as the screen allows and set the url of the
browser directly to the movie's filepath. If the SWF file is stored locally
then just use the 'file' form of the url rather than http.

Terry...