Embedded Flash Player

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 8 19:27:34 EST 2010

Thanks Scott. I still use your excellent tmAlign btw. I imagine with some work that could be made into a fairly robust geometry manager.

So my question then becomes, is there a way in revBrowser to maximize a flash window via script control? Therein lies the difficulty. I've been told that browsers normally prevent this because it is a possible point of exploitation. Someone could theoretically create a full screen transparent window that took you to their web site and launched malware. I was hoping to get past this difficulty with a rev app that launched a native flash player, but that may be too much to hope for.

Bob