Embedded Flash Player

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Feb 8 18:32:24 EST 2010

Hi all.

Has anyone done any work with embedding a flash player in a rev app? I have a special case situation where someone who recently suffered a minor stroke wants to view one specific flash stream, but his memory is so bad he cannot remember to close the browser window before he switches HDMI inputs, and subsequently, when he switches back, the monitor has dropped the HDMI signal from the computer.

I could easily write an app that opened a full screen player and then with a click of the mouse quit the application, but I need to know how to embed the player in Rev.

Bob