DataGrid question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 8 16:40:19 EST 2010

On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:29 PM, Jeff Massung wrote:

> Yes, I do. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

I just uploaded some updates to the manual that may prove helpful. The
first lesson has an example stack that goes along with it.

The key when updating a rows data and redrawing the Data Grid after
expanding/contracting a row is to use SetDataOfIndex/Line and
RefreshIndex/Line. RefreshIndex was not documented but I've just added
it.

Take a look and let me know if the tips help.

How Do I Create Rows That Can Expand/Contract?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/9850-How-Do-I-Create-Rows-That-Can-Expand-Contract-

How Can I Speed Up Drawing When "fixed row height" is False?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/9852-How-Can-I-Speed-Up-Drawing-When-fixed-row-height-is-False-

--
Trevor DeVore