Option Menu Specifics

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Feb 8 14:50:15 EST 2010

Between Mark and J's post, I got everything I needed to know. I need to
explore string manipulation in rev. I figured that this is where my sorting
of these lists would be most handy.

Thank you Mark for that wonderful snippet.

As a PHP and .NET developer, I am just getting used to Rev and trying to get
over the learning curve. You have been much help. Armed with a few more
learning resources than I had prior to these posts, I hopefully won't have
to bother you with silly things like this.