Generic Invisibility Handler

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 8 13:00:37 EST 2010

Andrew-

Monday, February 8, 2010, 9:14:47 AM, you wrote:

> I'm unsure how to use parameters with handlers in this one liner.

> on hideObject pObjectType, pObjectName
>    set the invisible of pObjectType pObjectName to true
> end hideObject

> on showObject pObjectType, pObjectName
>    set the invisible of pObjectType pObjectName to true
> end showObject

In addition to the other suggestions offered, I'd also like to add
that if you're dealing with screen objects (buttons, fields, etc) then
you probably don't need the pObjectType argument:

on ShowHideObject pObjectName, pVisible
  set the visible of control pObjectName to pVisible
end ShowHideObject

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net