Formatting answer dialog box text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 7 15:40:30 EST 2010

Hi Bill,

The answer and ask dialog boxes use standard buttons. If you want to
have special buttons, you need to design your own dialog.

Naturally, you could hack the answer and ask dialog stacks, but it is
easier to make your own.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Try the new URL shortening service http://qurl.tk

Op 7 feb 2010, om 21:31 heeft Bill Vlahos het volgende geschreven: