SVG and short-term memories . . .

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:21:08 EST 2010

Digging around I came across this:

http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-March/014167.html

popped across to Richard Gaskin's neck of the woods and downloaded

http://www.fourthworld.net/revnet/Go_RevNet.rev

in a trice, and, "Lo and behold" there I downloaded mc2svg.rev
which solves at least half of the riddle.

Which, bye-the-bye gets me up onto one of my old hobby-horses:

there are lots and lots of RunRev/Metacard resources "lying around"
that are just there for the taking, but are neglected and, largely unknown
which can save a lot of 'aggro' and chewing over ground that has already
been covered quite some time ago (in mc2svg's case, 7 years).