[ANN] RunRev Community Linux Distro

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:40:08 EST 2010

> Move your browsers to http://andregarzia.com/revlinux/ and check it out. So
> far I just put the VMWare Image out, the other images and LiveCD will follow
> shortly. This is a SuSe based distro with revEnterprise, revStudio, MySQL,
> PostgreSQL, Apache2, RevOnRockets installed. I created this from our emails
> yesterday till today, so it is a bit rough. I will polish it more if there's
> interest.

Fascinating Andre. Although I have no current need for this, I
downloaded it out of interest and it works!
I am running it in VirtualBox on my Mac.

But as a total Linux ignoramus, I have a couple of questions:
- how do I change the screen resolution? I saw an icon that looked
promising, but it said rotation was not supported and then gave an
error.
- what is the root password? I found the system prefs (I think) but
couldn't open them without a password.

Cheers,
Sarah