DVD set (somewhat OT )

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 5 12:23:04 EST 2010

Now... just imagine when I will receive mine here in Niteroi, RJ, BRAZIL.

In case anyone is wondering where I live or how Brazil actually looks like,
go to

http://bit.ly/aOqkjj

In the center there's a soccer camp, and a tennis court, my house is
directly in front of the tennis court, you can even see my pool. I put a
little purple direction thing on top of my house but I don't know if it will
stick.

And of course, google maps gets the address wrong, the address there is
completelly wrong, I don't live in Jacaré or that street, that address is
more than 4 KM away from my place. Silly broken geolocation.