iPadding around? Video glasses (OT)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:06:29 EST 2010

On 05/02/2010 18:30, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Wait, are we supposed to apologize to people or social groups we have offended on the list? Gawd, I am going to have to compile them all and get back to you.
>
> Bob
>

> On Feb 4, 2010, at 7:55 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
>

>> To the well-heeled sexagenarian Caucasoid petite females who commute to
>> Lower Manhattan, Sorry.

Speaking (err . . . writing) as a red-haired, miidle-aged, slightly
podgy Anglo-Scot
married to a Bulgarian I demand the right to describe myself as an
ethno-social group of one!

Anybody who so much as says: "You bl***y Runtime Revolution User."
is going to have a tough time in the law courts . . .  :)