ANN: Hinduism Today Navigator - Alpha Test Open

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 5 11:10:59 EST 2010

Richmond,

When I do the update stuff, the icon goes boom. Don't know the cause yet but
I am working on it. As for entering your details everytime you update,
err... this is a design mistake on my part, the update fetches the whole app
again and in doing this, it overwrites the "user data" that lives inside the
app.

Don't think I will be able to address it now, but, there should not be more
than 4 updates a year so I guess we're fine.

Om shanti
andre