[ANN] RunRev Community Linux Distro

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:05:29 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> This was quick!
>
> Move your browsers to http://andregarzia.com/revlinux/ and check it out. So
> far I just put the VMWare Image out, the other images and LiveCD will follow
> shortly. This is a SuSe based distro with revEnterprise, revStudio, MySQL,
> PostgreSQL, Apache2, RevOnRockets installed. I created this from our emails
> yesterday till today, so it is a bit rough. I will polish it more if there's
> interest.
>
> Please, tell me what you think
>
> http://andregarzia.com/revlinux/
>
> :D
>
> Cheers
> andre

Hello Andre,
I think this is a great idea!
I normally dual-boot into Ubuntu, but SuSe Linux is a very strong 2nd
choice IMO. I have some process intensive things running in the
background for a few hours more, but will grab a copy of the VM at
some point today.

If you keep this stuff up, you are gonna fool around and give me the
extra push to upgrade to Rev Enterprise that I've put off for so long
now. :-)

I too may also have some bandwidth available to serve as a mirror if
you need it. Just being curious here... is the $10 that you mentioned
for bandwidth charges an estimated per download figure?

Thanks so much!
David C.