Re-2: little OT: Did anyone from Germany receive the Conference DVDset, yet?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 4 18:25:19 EST 2010

Hm,

if it think of that the sets are now shipped since more than 3 weeks and there are so many not yet shipped ...
Then how many sets were sold? There  must be thousands and thousands or is the logistics company, which is doing the shipment for Runrev, a one person company, which is not able to ship more than  5 or 10 a day? Do they have to burn the DVDs before shipment?

Slowly but surely i will lose my patience about that. A good logistics company, even a small one, should be able to send about 300 - 500 packages a day.

Regards,

Matthias