little OT: Did anyone from Germany receive the Conference

barryb at libero.it barryb at libero.it
Thu Feb 4 18:22:26 EST 2010

Thu, 4 Feb 2010 18:43:10 +0100 Tiemo Hollman wrote in response to Matthias

>Nooop :(
>Germany doesn't seems to be on the line in Edinburgh
>Tiemo

  Reminds me of an apparently true story here in Italy from the 2nd World War.
The phone lines to the isle of Sicily were interrupted and the switchboard
operator reported to his superior officer :- "Signore, the mainland is
isolated!"

Best Regards Barry