AW: open substack flickering despite lockscreen

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Feb 4 08:54:19 EST 2010

Hi Klaus,

there is a saying "don't halloo, before you are out of the wood"
When using just:

   set the left of stack "lizenzinfo" to tLocX
   set the top of stack "lizenzinfo" to tLocY
   modal stack "lizenzinfo"

the setting of the loc seems to be ineffective, The stack just opens at the
default center position. When opening the stack, before setting the loc, as
in my first approach, the positioning works, but the flickering.
Any idea what's wrong?
Thanks
Tiemo