use-revolution Digest, Vol 77, Issue 7

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:07:46 EST 2010

2010/2/3 Emmett Gray <film2 at handheldfilm.com>:
> How do you tell Rev to do something useful via applescript?
>
> I tried
>
> tell application "Revolution Media"
> activate
>   --would like ideally first to: do script "go stack " & quote & "Foo" &
> quote & " in a new window"
>   --but I couldn't even get the next command to work if the stack was
> already open and frontmost
>   do script "create card"
> end tell
>
> Nothing happens other than activation. While I'm asking, the next things I
> would want to have happen are to put the clipboard into a field and send a
> mouseUp to a button.

Hi Emmett,

It is not necessary that the stack be at the frontmost to make it
react with applescript. Simply specify the stack you need as follows:
tell application "Revolution" to do script "create card to stack \"TheSlugLab\""

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc