Windows 'run as administrator' property of standalone.

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:45:30 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM, David Glasgow
<david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I was wondering whether setting this before distribution might reduce the occasional permissions problems which arise.  I was also slightly worried that user levels can apparently be so readily overridden by an executable, and also that there may be unforeseen (by me) adverse consequences if I set this flag before distribution.

Hi David

On Vista always have to run Valentina Studio with "run as
administrator" or I get errors.

I would be surprised if you choosing to set such a flag on an
executable would result in that information being carried over when
the executable is copied to another system.

Bernard