Rev for Linux (was Re: iPadding around?)

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Feb 3 05:17:41 EST 2010

what about creating our own Debian based Linux distribution?.. We would
give it a name of Revolinux with most of the system management utilities
(or GUIs for these) written in RevTalk, its own software repositories.
This would provide a lot of opportunities and motivation to test and
polish Revolution on Linux. Revolution engine could also be an integral
part of the distribution, well, the paid version of it ;-). And it could
be released with integrated and pre-configured onRev server as well.

Viktoras