Calling stack?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 3 00:14:25 EST 2010

If it's a substack the you can use 'the owner' to get the name of the main
stack. Otherwise I think you'll need to store it in a variable or a custom
property for future reference.

How about having a property called the cCallingStack of the stack you're
opening and setting it with the name of the current stack before you open
the next stack...

set the cCallingStack of stack <stackpathorname> to the short name\
of this stack
open stack <stackpathorname>

HTH,

Terry...