iPadding around?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:39:18 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> No that is Israeli counter intel. Apparently the Palestinian government
> believed this,

Sorry List Mum, I didn't think my OT post was going to end up in an Israeli
Palestinian conflict:-(

In an attempt to bring the thread back OT, I've checked these out and they
are pretty cool:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/18/myvu-lcd-goggles-for-ipod-reviewed/

The problem is resolution, not focal point. At the moment these are just a
gadget, your own TV at home does way better. But once someone comes out with
a minimum 720p 3D compatible pair, the the ball game changes.

I even know what Apple are going to call their implementation, the ultra
cool, iSee (boom boom).