revWeb User Guide?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 09:03:44 EST 2010

Dan,

I found this link you might be interested in. I think what you call revWeb runRev calls revMedia (confusing enough?). Just scroll down and you'll see the features that revMedia lacks.

http://revmedia.runrev.com/beginners-guide/upgrade-anytime/

Good luck,
Mike

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Jan 31 12:45:14 CST 2010

Greeting!

Is there a revWeb user guide?   I can't seem to find one in the Docs or online.  I have
experimented with it and there are some things you can't do (or I am doing wrong) in
revWeb that you can in a standalone.  It would be nice to have some documentation, or at
least a list of "things you can't do in revWeb".

Thank you in advance,
-Dan