sqlToga Help

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 16:32:48 EST 2010

Bob,

I was wondering how you are doing with sqlYoga. Do you still need some help or have you corraled the beast?

I bought the megabundle, so I have a copy of sqlYoga. I don't really plan on using it but I'd be interested in giving it a look if it might help someone get something done. It's more fun to have a real-life challenge when you're learning something new.

Mike