[BUG] or expected behaviour - rawKeyUp (or Down)

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Mon Feb 1 04:51:19 EST 2010

Hi Kay

it would be a very useful add-on to put a complete table of the rawkey numbers as user contributed notes in the dictionnary, under rawkeyup and rawkeydown. As you did the deciphering work, "A vous l'honneur" ... after completing the table with the mousewheel and so on  ;-)

looking forward to read you in the dictionary !

Jacques

Le 1 févr. 2010 à 09:56, Kay C Lan a écrit :

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Richmond Mathewson <
> richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.apple.com/keyboard/
>>>

>> That one has no numeric keypad or those navigation buttons between the
>> letter and
>> the numeric keys.
>>
>> I suspect most people have keyboard like this:
>>
>> http://2aday.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/apple-bt-keyboard.jpg
>>
>> Ah, I was looking for a photo like that. So I take it the Delete (not
> backspace) key that Peter is referring to is the one below the Help key. The
> Enter (not Return) key is the one associated with the numeric keypad.
>
> Thanks

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge