[BUG] or expected behaviour - rawKeyUp (or Down)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 03:18:21 EST 2010

On 01/02/2010 10:05, Kay C Lan wrote:
> OK folks, thanks for the replies. As Jacque the expert said, Rev has figured
> this out to work cross platform long ago. The issue doesn't appear to be the
> keyCode, but the naming convention.
>
> So to summarise, I'll refer to the keyboard image here:
>
> http://www.apple.com/keyboard/

That one has no numeric keypad or those navigation buttons between the
letter and
the numeric keys.

I suspect most people have keyboard like this:

http://2aday.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/apple-bt-keyboard.jpg

I have one of these:

http://www.recycledgoods.com/zoom_s_p_13784_1.jpg.ashx

attached to my G4 because my 'biggy' keyboard is currently attached to a
linux box and I find the original G3 iMac keyboard more to my taste.