ResizeControl

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Dec 31 17:29:24 EST 2010

Thanks Richard, I'll submit an additional note.

I agree that these are useful changes, in fact the reason I got into
the resizing issue is because of custom control I designed as a group
for my own app.  It would just be so much better if changes like this
were documented in the dictionary.

I had noticed the selectGroupedControls property in the inspector
window but thanks for mentioning that too.

Pete Haworth