messages question

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Fri Dec 31 08:09:04 EST 2010

Le 30 déc. 2010 à 23:25, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Yves,
>
> It wasn't clear to me that you don't open Dialogues immediately when Accueil opens. I had the impression Dialogues has to open automatically when Accueil opens.
>
> You can do exactly the same trick in Accueil as in Dialogues.
>
> on preOpenStack
>  hide this stack
>  send "initialiseStack" to me in 0 millisecs
> end preOpenStack
>
> on initialiseStack
>  if the mode of this stack is "5" or the mode of this stack is "6" then
>    show this stack
>  else
>    -- I don't know what you want to do here?
>  end if
> end inisitaliseStack
>
> Keep these handlers in the card script.

Hi

I've done as you say and it's good : the two handlers placed in the two stacks but in the card script and it's good !
when I place the "set the loc of this stack to the screenloc" in the handler, it isn't good but if I use the send "initialiseStack" to me in 0 millisecs
and place the "set the loc of this stack to the screenloc" out of the handler but in the new handler "on initialiseStack" this runs perfectly ....

Thanks !!!! and happy new year 2011

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be