Some things about backgrounds i never knew

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 30 18:22:46 EST 2010

On 12/30/10 4:44 PM, David Bovill wrote:

> Yes - those use cases are fine. I want to make sure I am not exporting
> identical information about objects twice, so I want to know which groups in
> a stack are  backgrounds in the shared id sense - there is no function for
> this, so I've had to take a different approach and simply loop through every
> card checking the ids.

Try:

   if the number of cds of grp "whatever" > 1 then...

More than one card, and it's shared.

> I still really want to know what "background 2 of this stack" refers to -
> any idea about that?

It should be the second group in the stack that has backgroundBehavior
set, but a quick experiment seems to indicate that a background is any
group with more than one card. But I'm not positive, you'd need to
double-check that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com