messages question

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Dec 30 16:30:30 EST 2010

Le 30 déc. 2010 à 22:16, Mark Schonewille a écrit :

> Yves,
>
> I'm not sure what is going on. Your modal substack should be able to send messages to itself. What's the problem? Have you got any additional info?

i have tried this :

in the script of the mainstack :

         hide stack "dialogues"
         go to cd "Imprimer" of stack "dialogues"
         set the loc of stack "dialogues" to the screenLoc
         modal stack "dialogues"
         show stack "dialogues"

the substack "dialogues" doesn't appear at the screenloc

If I change the script

in the script of the mainstack :

         hide stack "dialogues"
         go to cd "Imprimer" of stack "dialogues"
         set the loc of stack "dialogues" to the screenLoc
         show stack "dialogues"

(i remove --modal stack "dialogues")

the substack "dialogues" does appear at the screenloc

strange !

Amicalement.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be