datagrid: add rows in CloseFieldEditor

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 16:23:36 EST 2010

> To reference to next row from the actual is better use
>
> SetDataOfIndex the dgindex of me+1, "COL1", "Text of the Col"
>
> or can be a problem with datagrid index?

<Hmm, I think this might cause problems. The data grid won't throw an error
<if you try to assign data to an index that you haven't added but I also
<don't think it will update the total height of the data in the grid which
<AddData will do. This may cause problems when scrolling through your data
<later on.

Whenever I refer to the other line is why I have the certainty that there
is, so the first row generates, if necessary, additional lines. So, in
theory should not cause any error.

I have been trying to create several rows which this create more rows to
force the displacement of the datagrid height and, at first glance seems to
work and move correctly.

The creation of these lines is always in last position and never between.

Why you say that don't update de total height of data?

Salut,
Josep