export icons..

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Dec 30 16:14:08 EST 2010

not in response to this issue but I get the feeling that not many
people use the Image Library feature of LC.  I've imported several
sets of icons that are generically useful to me across applications
and it seems to work great.  I did have an issue that the StackRunner
program didn't display images from my stack's Image Library but I'm
wondering if there are any other drawbacks to using it.

Pete Haworth