Some things about backgrounds i never knew

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 30 05:38:49 EST 2010

Bonjour David,

Look at  "backgroundNames" in the doc:
---------------------
Comments:
The backgroundNames is the list of all backgrounds in the stack whose backgroundBehavior property is set to true, whether they appear on the current card or not. If a group in the stack contains groups, only the top-level groups are reported.

To find out which groups are placed on a card, use the groupNames property.

HTH

Best regards from Grenoble

André