Video player messages

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:05:41 EST 2010

Thanks John, Klaus and Martin

This is just what I needed.

=======
Martin said:
First make a list with your callbacks with the format time,message
then you set the callbacks of your player to that list.
then when your player plays it will send the mySelectline message with the
time as a parameter when it encounters the times in the list.
you then need a mySelectline handler in your player or card or stack to
handle the message.
========

My misstep was in placing the handler in the wrong place and the wrong
form. Once I got that I was back into familiar territory and can move
forward. Thank you very much for your help.

Ron