One More Datagrid Problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Dec 29 07:19:10 EST 2010

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> I finally fixed tis problem by unchecking the Persistant Data property.
>  I'm happy that fixed the problem bu I have no idea why it did.  That
> property is checked in all my other datagrids and they all work fine.

I'm not sure why it would fix the problem either. You could try passing in
some dummy data that contains the NULL character and seeing if that causes a
similar problem. Maybe there was some data with a NULL character stored in
the data grid that was messing things up?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems