extract by delimiter

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 22:45:58 EST 2010

YES, that did extract what I needed and I can easily clean up the spaces and extra data. I had to read thru that five times before I saw the pattern and why it was working. At first it was like magic....

Now I have what I need:
location city="Bethel Park"
region="PA"
country="United States"
units temperature="F"
distance="mi"
pressure="in"
wind chill="21"
direction="250"
speed="10"
atmosphere humidity="51"
visibility="10"
pressure="30.04"
astronomy sunrise="7:39 am"
sunset="4:58 pm"
condition  text="Cloudy"
code="26"
temp="30"
forecast day="Tue"
date="28 Dec 2010"
low="22"
forecast day="Wed"
date="29 Dec 2010"
low="25"

Now I can do something with this data.

Thanks so much Craig and everyone else for the suggestions.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net