Update Your Megabundle 2009 - Limited Time Offer

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Dec 28 19:56:28 EST 2010

Hello all,

If you participated in the Megabundle 2009 and didn't get our heads up note,
well, take note :-)

We are running a special offer on franklin3d.com to do the following, which
includes 12 months of updates for each product:

- Update Your Valentina for LiveCode to ADK+. This adds Valentina for
LiveCode (Linux) plus a license for Valentina Admin.
- Updates Your Franklin 3D Pro for 12 Months. 12 months worth of updates. We
did a massive 1.7.1 update a few months ago, more will come in 2011.
- Franklin Audio Pro. We've been including this with Franklin 3D Pro, so now
you can get it with this update.
- Valentina Office Server (Unlimited Connections). This is our office server
product, no limits on number of simultaneous connections. VoS incorporates
Valentina Reports, so its possible to create very sophisticated web
applications that generate graphical reports from your data. VoS Unlimited
includes a free copy of Valentina Studio Pro ($199 value).

This is a very limited time offer - all these products new would cost over
$2196, but in the spirit of '09, it only costs $299.

Additional Info:
http://www.franklin3d.com/news/110-livecode-megabundle-2009-update
Order Info:
http://franklin3d.com/store?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&pr