Join many PDF into one

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 27 18:07:27 EST 2010

Hi,

I have a little app created with Automator. It runs as a standalone app and joins one-page PDF files (and any other one-page picture files) into 1 PDF file. Send me an e-mail and I'll send it in a reply. You should be able to tell the Finder to open a number of files with this app from within Revolution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com