What with all it's features and platforms I sometimes forget

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Dec 27 09:42:36 EST 2010

Exactly. I mean no bad will to our friend Jerry Daniels, but this is the
difficulty I have with his amazing Rodeo app builder - it may be too easy! I
feel with all the components already made, I'm not really creating anything,
but just paint by numbers and hooking it up  to data. (actually I find it
baffling, because it's like no other programming process I've ever used )