Livecode iOS app live in the app store

Nonsanity rev at nonsanity.com
Sat Dec 25 11:27:17 EST 2010

I want to suggest a change. When you tap and hold the snowball for the
pullback, you seem to be using the diff between the start of the tap and the
current dragged position to adjust the snowball launcher. But this means
releasing from the same place on the screen can give different results.

I'd suggest using the offset from a set position (center of the snowball,
perhaps, or a little farther forward) instead of the tap position. That way,
variations on where you first put your finger won't throw off your aim. I
was finding that if I touched too low on the snowball, I couldn't even hit
the back row. There wasn't enough pullback room on the screen.

One might be tempted to say it adds some challenge to the game, but the
interface should always be on the user's side. :)

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity
 ~ Ex-Game Interface Programmer (Elder Scrolls 3 & 4, Fallout 3)