LiveCode iOS app Just the Facts

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 15:37:36 EST 2010

Tom,

The process went well... when I messed up a step... like leaving spaces in the name of the zipped file during the upload process... the explanation of the problem was clear.

I do suggest getting all the contract stuff out of the way if you've not done so already... and banking info if you're selling ... before doing anything else.

The only thing I really messed up was including multiple screen shots of the app.... I had several ready, but must have pressed the wrong button after uploading the first one.

The iOS app built went smoothly in LiveCode.

take care,
randy
-----