Card Vertical Scrollbars

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Dec 24 12:51:53 EST 2010

Thanks.  I'll try 4.5.2 first to see if the problem remains.  Should I
submit a bug report if the problem remains in 4.5.2?

Actually I think I will leave the horizontal scrollbars on the group
as well as the vertical ones so the user can resize in either
dimension in addition to whatever I do to deal with screen resolution.

Pete Haworth