Planning/design/estimating checklists

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 24 10:40:55 EST 2010

Hi Keith,

Look like you are looking for the holy Grail but I think it is the wrong season for that :)

I don't have any generally applicable advice except that experience will eventually tell you what is sensible and what isn't. Over the years I have come to the conclusion that one should never assume that any combination of features works. If A works and B works, A+B may still fail. Before you start a new big project in LiveCode, make sure that you have tested all combinations of required features.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk