Card Vertical Scrollbars

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Dec 24 02:03:17 EST 2010

On 12/23/10 11:50 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> LC 4.5.1. Another twist on this. If I request a horizontal scrollbar as
> well as a vertical one, the vertical scrollbar arrows both show up fine
> (as do the horizontal scrollbar arrows. It's only when there is a
> vertical scrollbar and no horizontal one that I see this issue.

It sounds like you'll have to subtract a little bit from the bottom of
the group's size. You shouldn't have to, but if there really is a bug in
your version then that would be a workaround. If you kludge it that way,
you may have to un-work-around it if you upgrade. Or you could just
upgrade...

Anyway:

put the rect of this cd into tRect
subtract 16 from item 4 of it