Card Vertical Scrollbars

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Dec 24 00:50:25 EST 2010

LC 4.5.1.  Another twist on this.  If I request a horizontal scrollbar
as well as a vertical one, the vertical scrollbar arrows both show up
fine (as do the horizontal scrollbar arrows.  It's only when there is
a vertical scrollbar and no horizontal one that I see this issue.

I'd like to add that, in my opinion, the scrollbar approach works just
fine for window resizing whether by script or by the user.  That's in
the context of my application of course; it may not be appropriate for
other apps.

Pete Haworth