One More Datagrid Problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Dec 23 14:48:06 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> Ever wished you just hadn't switched on the computer today!
>
> One of my datagrids is displaying data in a way which looks like it's
> trying to display two sets of data on top of each other, kinda hard to
> describe.

As with the other problem I would check to see if the IDE is suppressing an
error message. Wrap the setting of the dgText property in a try/catch
statement and see if anything is reported in the catch block.

The IDE suppresses messages generated by stacks that start with "rev". The
data grid tries to work around this and let you know that an error occurred
but may not be succeeding.

--

Trevor DeVore

Blue Mango Learning Systems

ScreenSteps: http://www.screensteps.com

Releasable Revolution Resources for Developers:
http://revolution.bluemangolearning.com