how many computers can I work on?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 23 10:49:00 EST 2010

Hi William,

I might be mistaken, but I believe you can install it on as many computers as you like, as long as you are the only person using it. At least, this was the case with the Enterprise license (which makes sense, because cross-platform implies multiple computers).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com