Livecode iOS app live in the app store

John Craig john at splash21.com
Thu Dec 23 10:31:14 EST 2010

The snowball grows as it is thrown to indicate that it is rising, then
starts to return to normal size as it descends - maybe the effect isn't
obvious enough, so I could exaggerate it more.  I've noticed a few bugs
to be ironed out when buttons are pressed more than once, but it's just
a test app and I was keen to get it in the store to see how long the
process would take and if there were any problems along the way.

:)