AW: any known LC bugs with handwriting pen input?

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Dec 23 09:07:41 EST 2010

  I just bought new Dell Inspiron Duo netbook-tablet. Looks like "iPad
killer" - runs "normal" operating systems (I installed both Windows 7
and Ubuntu), has a dual-core Intel Atom 1.5 GHz CPU, capacitative
touchscreen (iPad stylus should work too). The 3 main drawbacks - there
is no output for a second monitor, so now I am looking for USB to HDMI
converters, you will also need to get an external DVD drive and the 6
cells batery lasts only about 3 hours and can not be easily replaced
:-(. Other charactersitics - 2 GB RAM, 320 GB 700 RPM HD.

  One could expect coming more devices like this in near future.

2 cents from
Viktoras