Path Animation And Collision Detection?

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Thu Dec 23 08:36:38 EST 2010

Hi Malte,

This is a good new for iOS dev :)

And about the initial question, one aproach could be send messages checking
the collision? But, when to send it? After init the movement? If I want to
repeat several times de same movement and other actions, like the user press
the keys, the movement only is executed one time.

I haven't see how to perform many actions at same time. Can you put some
schema for or any tips? I'm sure that help to start to many of us. :)

Salut,
Josep